19-01-2012

13 Februari, 2012

nama : Rara Saraswati Gavrila
nama panggilan : Rara
warna kesukaan : merah
makanan favorite : rumput
usia: 2 bulan kurang 6 hari
hobi : makan
spesies :  *searching*
kelebihan : ukuran perut :) dan disayangi pemiliknya :D

makasih banyak banget yah raya *speechless* *hug* I do love you too. I miss you every single day. I wish there'll be another anniversary.. If there ain't.. u shud find someone better :) sorry for being such bad lover for you. I can't be the best for you.. so many tears run down.. so many problem we've been through  together... but it makes me love u more.. once again.. thanks for making my life so full of love.. thank you for everything that u did to me.. less than three

Comments

2 Comments

RSS

Follow me

me!

Foto saya
say my name and I'll be your friend :) curious on politic. Beatlemania. Juz hate me but don't even try to hurt me.

Categories