absurd

24 Januari, 2013

hello again. I am back, I am really sorry I can not even write at least one post in this blog since I was in college. It does not mean I have no time but I just do not know what to write or what to share.So many thing that I passed in these months. I meet so many beautiful boys, I learn so many new things, I have so many new friends and I still even can not forget you. I laugh at different things, I wear different fashion line, I change the colour of my hair, I go out in different times, I live in different city, yet I still remember every detail things that we had together, that we shared together. did it suck? yes it sucked so much. I do not try to blame you. It is not abviously your fault, I just wonder what you have been doing that make me so in love with you. I wish I could forget our sweet memories and make the new one with new person, yet when I tried I almost always failed. Can you imagine that? you do not need to. Well, I am not that moron, I still am happy with my life, I enjoy every moment, sometimes I have a crush at boy then I do not have it anymore. I just wonder when I can have another you or I just can't? When I said I have another you, I have no one in my heart.
peace love and gaul

Follow me

me!

Foto saya
say my name and I'll be your friend :) curious on politic. Beatlemania. Juz hate me but don't even try to hurt me.

Categories