Niklaus Mikaelson

09 Februari, 2013

OMG I can't stop. Help me. He is arousing, being erotically attractive to others, so flirtatious, beautiful, charming, desirable, and extremely hot. This son of unnamed wolf and a witch named Esther is the original vampire and hybrids in The Vampire Diaries. I've watched the series since senior high school and until now I can't stop. At first I fell into Damon Salvatore, ok, I don't stop loving him too, but in this time I am not going to tell you about him, yet I will post one of many this adorable vampire photos, only one because this post belongs to Niklaus, then in season 2 I hardly can close my eyes and my attention hardly can be distracted from Niklaus Mikaelson.
ok it is enough. But you admit it that he is loving, don't you? I think there’s as much room for good in Niklaus as there is for evil in Tyler. We all have it inside of us. I do not even have any idea why Caroline choose Tyler. Dear writer, please stop hurting Klaus since you hurt me too, sincerely someone that really want to be Klaus' girlfriend, ok it's me. I should stop this since it made me desperate cause I will never find boyfriend like him, yet I still post his photos! enjoy it, but be careful he bites.




Too much evil in one photo.

 
peace love and gaul

Follow me

me!

Foto saya
say my name and I'll be your friend :) curious on politic. Beatlemania. Juz hate me but don't even try to hurt me.

Categories