best-friend

11 Agustus, 2011

Have you told ur bestfirend that u love them so much?. I'M SURE U HAVE ALREADY TOLD THAT. But if i ask u, Do you ever prove that u will be ur bestf side everytime they need you? I DOUBT THAT!! I will prove it to you. When you're sad, do you ever notice that ur bestf is the one who wipe ur tears? and when you're happy, they will be there to say "I'm happy if you're happy". huuuh it's so last year. everyone say that. "I know that my bestfriend there when i'm sad or i'm happy. that's why i love them blablablabla" but is there anyone try to be there (their bestfriend side) when their bestfriend need them? I don't think so. Sometime the only one who understand me is the only one who don't know me at all. they call STRANGERS. No Offense.
with love ♥

Follow me

me!

Foto saya
say my name and I'll be your friend :) curious on politic. Beatlemania. Juz hate me but don't even try to hurt me.

Categories