a lil part story of us

17 Desember, 2011

Like sugar on the hot black berry..
Different than the ordinary
You are the sweetest berry on vine
Nice dream my mood booster (I ain't you mood booster anymore, am I?) :)
Night..

-Raya 
(udah aku  buat large+bold sesuai permintaan :p)
I miss every sweet good night and good morning text from you, I miss every lil thing that we shared, I miss when you called me kebo although I don't like it, I love when you angry because I didn't wanna take a rest, I miss when you told me about your day, I miss when you told about your ex, I miss when you flirted me all day.. Dear, I miss you... haikal, william, kuda, bencong, kalong, raya, avri, moonlight... they are just name when you leave. if you wanna forget me, keep going... take care of your heart yah.. don't fall to someone who don't wanna last forever like me :p hehe.. 
"If you love someone, let them go"
good bye dear boy :')

Follow me

me!

Foto saya
say my name and I'll be your friend :) curious on politic. Beatlemania. Juz hate me but don't even try to hurt me.

Categories